Verfügbare Bewerbugen : Supporter, Builder, Desinger, Developer, Weitere Infos im Discord Server, Link Kopieren www.discord.me/GSWGames,

hn, B.C., skater recorded a time of one minute 45.28 seconds. Brian Hansen of the United States won in 1:44.58. Koen Verweij of

in Discord Server Entbannungsantrag 01.04.2020 07:26
von jokergreen0220 | 295 Beiträge

NEW ORLEANS -- David Stern is going from the NBA commissioners office to the Hall of Fame. JK Scott Super Bowl Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. 8 in Springfield, Mass. Stern was on a ski trip to Colorado on Friday with his wife while the NBA was holding its first All-Star weekend without him in charge since 1983. New Commissioner Adam Silver and many other league employees who worked under Stern attended the press conference. "I wanted to be here for David because I knew he wasnt in New Orleans this weekend. Just to be here to share the experience and then relay it back to him what the feel in the room was," said Silver, who worked under Stern since 1992. "As I said earlier, while David is a modest guy, I know he was moved by the fact this was all happening so quickly, and he has always told me he doesnt like to reflect back sort of on his life or his career, but this will certainly force him to. And I know this is an emotional moment for him and its an emotional moment for everybody who has worked with him over these years." Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, Kevin Johnson and Spencer Haywood are hoping to be part of the class. They were chosen as finalists, with the full class to be unveiled April 7 during the NCAA Final Four. Hardaway and Richmond were teammates in Golden State and made up the Warriors "Run TMC" trio along with Chris Mullin, who was elected to the Hall in 2011. Stern retired on Feb. 1 after exactly 30 years as commissioner, during which he brought the league to its greatest success. Jerry Colangelo, chairman of the Hall of Fame board, said the Hall hopes to have a special spot to display a tribute to Stern. "He deserves to be recognized in a huge way," Colangelo said. Stern was elected by the contributors committee. Also directly elected to the Hall of Fame were Lithuania star Sarunas Marciulionis by the international committee, former Indiana Pacers coach Bob "Slick" Leonard by the ABA committee, former New York Knicks player Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton by the early African-American pioneers committee, and former Temple star Guy Rodgers by the veterans committee. College coaches Eddie Sutton, Nolan Richardson and Gary Williams were also finalists, as were former womens coach Harley Redin and the womens team from Immaculata College, which won three straight national championships. Geronimo Allison Super Bowl Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Paul Hornung Super Bowl Jersey . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Aaron-Rodgers-Jersey/ . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world.INZELL, Germany -- Canadian Olympic star Denny Morrison won his 38th individual World Cup medal Sunday, placing second in the mens 1,500 metres. The 28-year-old Fort St. John, B.C., skater recorded a time of one minute 45.28 seconds. Brian Hansen of the United States won in 1:44.58. Koen Verweij of the Netherlands was third in 1:45.68. Morrison, who won the bronze in the 1,500 and silver in the 1,000 at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, now has seven gold, 18 silver and 13 bronze in World Cup competition. Nine of those silver have come in the 1500, in which his lone victory was in Erfurt, Germany in 2009. Morrison said he entered the race "with a season low for confidence and motivation" but was able to change his statee of mind in time for the race. Rashan Gary Super Bowl Jersey. "I got my head in the right place and decided that I was going to stick to my insane race strategy of going out fast and making myself ill with lactic acid with 600 metres to go," he said. "Its a scary thing to commit to, but it hurts a lot less in the end when it pays off with a very satisfying time." Gilmore Junio, who won a silver in the mens 500 on Saturday, placed sixth in the second 500 on Sunday. Medallists receive cowbells instead of medals in Inzell. Junio missed out on the podium Sunday by nine-hundredths of a second with a time of 35.05. Jan Smeekens of the Netherlands was first, with Germanys Nico Ihle second and Dutch skater Michel Mulder third. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 316 Themen und 340 Beiträge.