Verfügbare Bewerbugen : Supporter, Builder, Desinger, Developer, Weitere Infos im Discord Server, Link Kopieren www.discord.me/GSWGames,

KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Thomas-Meunier-Belgium-Jersey/]Thom as Meunier Jersey[/url] . -- Billy Butl

in Links 11.09.2019 02:37
von jokergreen0220 | 295 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Thomas Meunier Jersey . -- Billy Butler and the surging Kansas City Royals wrecked things for the Cleveland Indians for the second straight night. Butler homered for the second consecutive game and the Royals overcame a five-run deficit to beat the Indians 7-5 on Saturday night for their fifth straight win. A day after his pinch-hit, two-run homer in the eighth inning beat Cleveland, Butler connected for a tiebreaking shot in the fifth inning. It was 5-5 when he tagged Nick Hagadone for a 433-foot drive over the Royals bullpen in left field, 11 feet further than Fridays shot. "Ive never been a guy thats usually gotten distance," Butler said. "I caught the last two pretty good. Maybe Im starting to figure it out and starting to put the barrel on it. "I got a good pitch and got a good result. Im just going to keep building off that." The pitch was a mistake by Hagadone. "It was supposed to be down and away," Hagadone said. "It was an 0-1 fastball that was down and in the middle. He hit it pretty good. He put a good swing on it. Once he hit it I knew it was gone." Carlos Santana hit his third homer in two games for Cleveland, which has lost six of seven. Jeremy Guthrie (6-9) won despite giving up five runs, 10 hits and two walks in 5 2-3 innings. "I didnt feel as bad as the results were in the second inning," Guthrie said. "I just couldnt make a big pitch to get anybody out. They started banging around a little when I got a little tired. I really just felt frustrated. I understood the bullpen needed a rest today. "I wasnt certainly going to accomplish that goal as much as I wanted to after the second inning. At that point, I wanted to get as many quick outs as possible." Greg Holland, the fourth Kansas City reliever, got his 27th save in 29 chances. Zach McAllister (3-6) couldnt hold a 5-0 lead. He gave up a single to Salvador Perez to start the fifth and was replaced by Hagadone. Guthrie had lost his previous three starts. He has an 8.44 ERA in three starts this season against the Indians. The Indians scored five times in the second. Santana led off with a home run, and Jason Kipnis broke an 0-for-11 rut with a two-run double. "Jeremy had a hard time stopping the bleeding in the second," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "But he doesnt let much bother him. Hes very calm and very composed." Santana is 12 for 25 with six RBIs in his last six games. "Right now I see the ball very well," Santana said. "I feel comfortable. Im not thinking too much. Im enjoying my time and enjoying my game." McAllister, just brought up from Triple-A Columbus after going 5-0 with a 2.23 ERA, faced 22 batters and 10 reached base. After starting the season 3-0, he is 0-6 in nine starts. "When they scored those runs I just kind of fell behind," McAllister said. "I wasnt able to mix when I needed to, and they were able to put the ball in play." Omar Infante had an RBI grounder in the third, and the Royals tied it with four more in fourth. Nori Aoki hit a two-run triple with two outs and scored on a passed ball to tie it. NOTES: 3B Lonnie Chisenhall was scratched from the Indians lineup because of an illness. ... Indians SS Asdrubal Cabrera hasnt played since Monday because of back spasms. ... Aoki batted first for the Royals after hitting in the bottom third of the order for seven games since being activated July 11 from the disabled list. He opened the season batting leadoff. ... The Indians optioned RHP Josh Tomlin, who was 5-7 with a 4.47 ERA, to Triple-A Columbus. ... Royals LHP Bruce Chen will make his seventh start Sunday and his third since coming off the disabled list on June 24. Jan Vertonghen Jersey . -- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized. Nacer Chadli Belgium Jersey . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Romelu-Lukaku-Belgium-Jersey/ . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland.MINNEAPOLIS -- For almost three seasons, Josh Willinghams family was there to greet him outside the Twins clubhouse at Target Field. Willinghams family was waiting for him again on Friday, only this time the slugger came out of a different door. Willingham returned to Target Field and hit a bases-clearing double in Kansas Citys five-run fourth inning, and the surging Royals hung on to beat the Minnesota Twins 6-5. When Willingham popped his head out of the visitors clubhouse after the game, his three young sons ran excitedly to be with their dad in his new surroundings. "I knew it was going to be a little strange playing against your former team," said Willingham, who was traded from the Twins to the Royals four days ago. "Im just happy we won the game tonight." Danny Dufy (8-10) allowed three runs in 5 1-3 innings to win his third straight start. Kansas City has won 11 of 12 and sits atop the AL Central. This one didnt come easy, though. Oswaldo Arcia hit an RBI double in the ninth and pinch-hitter Chris Parmelee drove him in with a groundout to cut the Royals lead to 6-5. But Greg Holland struck out Danny Santana for his 37th save in 39 chances. After Minnesota took a 2-0 lead in the third, the first six Royals hitters reached base to start the fourth off Ricky Nolasco (5-8). Willingham drilled a bases-loaded double down the left-field line to make it 3-2. Two batters later, Alcides Escobar tripled to score Willingham and Mike Moustakas. Escobar also blooped an RBI single in the eighth to make it 6-3. Nolasco made his first start since going on the disabled list July 8 with an elbow strain. He struck out three and looked sharp in every inning besides the fourth. The right-hander signed a four-year, $49 million free agent contract in the off-season, the richest free agent deal in Twins history, and now has a 5.99 ERA. "I dont think its about building confidence up with a guy like him, its about results and we need to get results out of him," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "We need to see him get going stronger and more consistent, and giving us a chance." After Duffy was removed, Aaron Crow and Francisley Bueno finished the sixth inning before Kelvvin Herrera, Wade Davis and Holland preserved the victory. Simon Mignolet Belgium Jersey. That trio has allowed only four runs over the last 44 1-3 innings, including two by Holland on Friday. The Royals are 19-4 over that span. Kurt Suzuki had three hits for Minnesota. BACK-T0-BACK REVIEWS.ALMOST Third-base umpire Chris Segal called Trevor Plouffe safe after Royals C Salvador Perez tried to pick him off in the fourth. The call stood after a 3-minute, 23-second replay review. Two pitches later, Plouffe scored when Arcia grounded into a double play. Gardenhire wandered out of the dugout to consider challenging the Arcia call, but returned without challenging. HOLLAND TIRED "Im wearing Greg out. I cant find any way to get him a break," Royals manager Ned Yost said about his closer. "Its more my fault than it is his, but hes so good, you just have to do it." THE BODY GETS BOOED Former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura was booed loudly when he and his wife were shown on the Target Field big screen for "kiss cam." Ventura has been in the news recently after winning a $1.8 million defamation lawsuit against the estate of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle. Its probably the loudest Ventura has been booed since he wore a feather boa and wrestled as a bad guy at the old St. Paul Civic Center in the glory days of the AWA. TRAINERS ROOM: Twins: Top prospect Byron Buxton will head to the Twins facility in Fort Myers to rehab from a concussion suffered during an outfield collision while playing for Double-A New Britain on Wednesday night. Royals: After a Thursday X-ray showed hes not ready to return, 1B Eric Hosmer wont have his fractured right hand examined again until after the Royals current 10-game road trip ends. Once cleared, Hosmer likely would need a week or two of work before rejoining the team. UP NEXT: Yordano Ventura (9-8, 3.45 ERA) pitches for the Royals against Minnesotas Phil Hughes (12-8, 3.88) in the second game of this four-game series. . The Royals play 32 of their final 42 games against teams currently at or below .500. . After doubling in the eighth on Friday, Twins 1B Joe Mauer will try to extend his hitting streak to a career-high 17 games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 316 Themen und 340 Beiträge.