Verfügbare Bewerbugen : Supporter, Builder, Desinger, Developer, Weitere Infos im Discord Server, Link Kopieren www.discord.me/GSWGames,

club lead with his fourth home

in Regelwerk vom GSWGames.de Netzwerk 09.08.2019 02:33
von jokergreen0220 | 295 Beiträge

NEW YORK, N. Nike Air Max 2016 Scontate .Y. - Novak Djokovic beat Andy Murray 6-3, 7-6 (2) in an one-off match at Madison Square Garden on Monday, with the pair mixed the usual exhibition hijinks with some long rallies reminiscent of their epic Grand Slam meetings. A born showman, Djokovic always has fun with the New York crowd at the U.S. Open. When on a game point Monday he shanked an overhead into the net, the Serb did push-ups in penance. It was the first time playing at the Garden for both. "I was amazed by the size of it," Djokovic said. "With the history in the world of sports and entertainment and music, its probably the most impressive and most important indoor facility in the world." Murray grimaced more than once after an unforced error as if he were a few miles away at Flushing Meadows. But he also high-fived a fan after hooking in a winner down the line. And the Brit provides plenty of entertainment value simply with his ability to run down nearly every ball. Chasing a drop shot in the first set, Murray wound up all the way on Djokovics side of the court, bumping into a TV camera along the way. Djokovic went over and jokingly massaged Murrays quad, lest he need a medical timeout. During one changeover, they pulled their phones out of their bags and met at the net to take a couple of selfies. Both tweeted them during the next break. "We might never get the chance to play here again," Murray said. "Wanted to enjoy it. Hope everyone who came along had a good time as well. That was the whole point today." And hes in a good mood after his surgically repaired back held up well following four matches in four days in Acapulco last week. There were the obligatory exhibition shenanigans: between-the-legs shots, pulling a kid from the crowd to play a point. In a bit of a twist, Djokovic invited reigning Wimbledon champion Marion Bartoli, who has since retired, from the stands to briefly take his place. Murray welcomed her by launching a serve as hard as he could that had the Frenchwoman ducking. Bartoli then ably exchanged groundstrokes with Murray in high-top canvas sneakers that were more fashion than function. The BNP Paribas Showdown opened with the Bryan brothers beating the McEnroe brothers 8-3 in doubles. John McEnroe added a little sizzle to the meeting a few months ago when he made some harsh comments about the current state of doubles, suggesting that top players today are the guys who werent athletic enough to make it in singles. While Bob and Mike Bryan insisted there were no hard feelings, they respectfully disagree with his opinion, and they played Monday with the seriousness of an ATP Tour match. There was no aiming any slams toward Johns head. Instead, they picked on Patrick McEnroes volleys — he doesnt play as much these days as his more-successful older brother. The twins needed 44 minutes to win the single pro set. Air Jordan Shop Italia . A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. Nike Roshe Run Saldi Online . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar. http://www.airjordanshopitalia.it/nike-roshe-saldi.html . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion.TORONTO -- Melky Cabrera insists hes got the same swing he did a year ago. Its just the way hes feeling thats all new. Seven months after having a benign tumour removed from his spine, the Toronto Blue Jays left fielder is healthy, buoyed by an off-season workout routine with slugger Jose Bautista and ready to show the player he can be. Cabrera slammed a home run for a career-best fourth consecutive game on Tuesday as Toronto beat the Houston Astros 5-2 at Rogers Centre. "I feel 100 per cent now and Im ready to go," Cabrera said through a translator. Cabrera, signed by Toronto before last season for $16 million over two years, had missed more than 50 games due to various injuries before surgery in September to remove the tumour, which is not believed to be related to the steroid use that saw him suspended 50 games by Major League Baseball in 2012. "Im good. I dont have any pain now," said Cabrera, who had never before homered in three straight games in this his 10th season in the Majors. "I knew last year wasnt the way I was capable of playing. "Im going to continue to work hard and continue to play hard and try to help the team win games." Cabreras homer gave the Blue Jays some breathing room in the bottom of the seventh. Up 3-2, on a night where Houston continually threatened but couldnt cash in, he drilled an 0-2 slider from Astros reliever Kevin Chapman over the left-field wall to make it 5-2 and effectively end the drama. "I thought when we signed him last year he had a chance to hit some home runs here," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of Cabrera, who had a career high of 18 home runs with Kansas City in 2011. "Hes not known as a home run hitter but its a perfect place for himm. Nike Roshe Run Scontate. "Hes off to a good start. He and Jose (Bautista) keep going back and forth, a little competition there." Bautista took the club lead with his fourth home run of the season to open the scoring in the bottom of the first. Cabreras blast matched that and ended the nights scoring before 13,123 at Rogers Centre. Veteran catcher Dioner Navarro had an RBI double from each side of the plate to account for the rest of the scoring for the Blue Jays (4-4), who were outhit 9-5 on the night by the Astros (3-5). Veteran left-handed pitcher Mark Buehrle, who bent but didnt break over 5-1/3 innings, ran his record to 2-0 despite being hit hard by the Astros. "Tonight was one of those where I had to battle," said Buehrle, who gave up eight hits and an earned run before leaving up 2-1. "I was up in the zone on everything, wasnt getting ahead in the count. "Im fortunate to get away with giving up one run in 5-1/3 innings. That could have been a game where I gave up eight to 10 runs, so luckily we snuck out the win on this one." Four Toronto relievers held the Astros to one run and one hit over 3-2/3 innings as Houston had base-runners in each of the first eight innings but went 0-14 with runners in scoring position. Sergio Santos struck out the side in the ninth for his third save. Gibbons said it was obvious Buehrle "was a little bit off" so he decided to pull him even though the southpaw had only thrown 81 pitches. "But he did what he does best. He survives. He keeps you in the game and he got some big outs when he had to," Gibbons said. "I just thought in a one-run game it was time to turn it over to the bullpen, everybody was pretty rested down there." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 316 Themen und 340 Beiträge.